The dynamics of the European pharmaceutical market in recent years poses significant challenges for our customers and partners.
PHOENIX All-in-One offers a solution for sure success through a complex method that includes: sales increase, cost and process optimization.
- UNIQUE MARKET COVERAGE IN 27 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- OVER 115 MILLION CONTACTS WITH PATIENTS ANNUALLY
- ACCESS TO OVER 14,000 PHARMACIES ACROSS EUROPE
- HIGH QUALITY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL OUR PARTNERS
Our partners rely on us in the following areas:
- COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS
- LOGISTICS ON THE PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET
- Business Intelligence
- PATIENT SERVICES
- SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
- SALES SUPPORT
- LOGISTICS FOR CLINICAL TRIAL PROJECTS
- SPECIAL SERVICES
- CENTRAL SUPPLY
“We can be successful only if we all focus on what is really important. The ideas and proposals must be fully analyzed to ensure that we can be effective. We stick to a transparent cross-border approach.
We created a database that records and analyzes the purchase data from across Europe. This will allow us to identify potential savings and synergies in various fields. These actions help the local “Supply” teams to benefit from the opportunities for costs reduction in their particular regions.”
PHOENIX Pharma has been the market leader in Bulgaria for many years. Knowing in detail the industry specifics, we offer ideal solutions for storage and optimal logistics. We ensure sales growth at a European, regional and local level through our well established business services.
- Proven business models providing further opportunities;
- Overall progress towards a joint goal – maximizing outcomes for patients;
- Preferred access to our value – added services All-in-one, such as patient services, business intelligence, sales support, optimization of the supply chain and many others.
Pharmacies are the main link between physicians and patients in the healthcare system. With PHOENIX Pharma you have the opportunity to communicate with over 3,000 pharmacies across Bulgaria. We are the preferred partner of many of them, since they can count on reliable and secure logistics, timely response and accurate service. We offer our clients a full range of marketing solutions, support for the furnishing or preparation of promotional materials for their points of sale, pharmaceutical software meeting their needs. Their trust is a precondition for fair relations and PHOENIX Pharma proved that it can develop and provide services to patients through its extensive pharmacy network that generates better results and sustainable growth.
Reliable logistics is one of the basic structures in our business. We help you save unnecessary costs in the long run. As part of the PHOENIX Group, we support your business both locally and throughout Europe.
- Joint development with a single service provider – better results with less administration;
- Market access and knowledge of its specifics to support your sales;
- Joint assessment of the supply chain for your products;
- Ensuring high levels of service;
- Providing high quality and transparency along the entire chain for stricter control;
- Additional retail and pharmaceutical services for cost optimization;
- Full logistics service in all product groups with more than 40 DC in 23 countries, capacity for more than 300,000 pallets and service of more than 200 manufacturers.
With us you will be able to benefit from the experience of one of the leading service providers in Europe. We will optimize your supply chains, help you increase your sales and support your marketing activities and help in the conduct of clinical trials. Our goal is your sustainable growth.
PHOENIX Pharma has developed a full range of services: PHOENIX All-in-One. Value-added services that generate growth, increase your revenues, reduce the costs and optimize processes – this joint approach ensures success for both parties. Our goal is to find an individual high quality solution for each of our partners in the industry.
All-in-One provides services for pharmaceutical companies along the entire chain – from production to the points of sale, generating more revenue at several different stages.
All-in-One supports you at every step and allows you to concentrate on your core business.
PHOENIX Pharma draws experience from the group knowledge of the market in 27 countries across Europe and is able to help you gain access to the right target group, from the initial market research, through product registration and strengthening the brand position on the market.
You can count on our support in terms of regulatory issues and implementation of marketing campaigns.
PHOENIX Pharma is your partner for your special high-value products.
- Our pan-European coverage and our various services allow you to get closer to your patients and to offer cost-effective supply chain for your high-value products;
- Pan-European logistics setup that combines wholesale presold solutions, as well as DTH / DTP solutions;
- High-quality distribution centers that meet your high quality standards;
- Full transparency and control of the product flow along the supply chain;
- Direct access to pharmacies, hospitals, physicians and patients;
- Patient orientation through the patient services we offer.
- Optimizing the cost of capital by reducing the stocks of goods;
- Optimizing the availability of the product;
- Optimizing processes and improving efficiency;
- Increasing productivity in goods processing;
- Reducing administrative efforts;
- Achieving competitive advantages through improved availability and faster flow of goods.
Our 30-year experience allows us to provide you with the best services and flexibility to help you gain further knowledge and success through your clinical trials.
As wholesalers, we cooperate with many pharmaceutical manufacturers to deliver health to the patients and develop new logistics concepts. We implement both small biotechnologies studies and large pharmaceutical sponsored researches.
We create optimal customized solutions, by adapting and combining our services according to the specific needs of our customers. We also offer label, packaging production, global distribution and recall and destruction. Our aim is to ensure the most efficient logistics organization and an optimal supply management. Take advantage of our high quality solutions with secure, validated, controlled and audited processes.
PHOENIX Business Intelligence provides manufacturers with real-world data in real time, helping them solve key business issues such as:
- Optimization of the product portfolio, positioning and market access;
- Management of the supply chain, ensuring product availability;
- Marketing resources optimization;
- Real time monitoring of the product performance.