PHOENIX Pharma EOOD is one of the leading companies in the distribution of pharmaceuticals (medicines, medical devices, food supplements, sanitary and hygienic products, disinfection, disinsection and deratization products) on the domestic and international market. The company’s goal is to be the best integrated healthcare provider, wherever we are.
Our implemented and maintained Quality Management System (QMS), certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and including compliance with the principles and requirements of the Guideline of 5 November 2013 on Good Distribution Practice in the Marketing of Medicinal Products for human use (2013 / C343 / 01) and all applicable legal requirements, represents the basis of this goal.
We have committed to continuously improve our Quality Management System and all related processes. This is achieved through the application of our internal procedures, leading to constant optimization of the processes on the background of the regulatory requirements and our corporate vision.
An effective system for initial and periodic training has been implemented, aimed at constantly improving the level of knowledge and competence of our staff with regards to quality assurance and good distribution practice in the storage and transport of medicinal products.
- We continuously develop the quality of our services, managing the risks and opportunities, so as to improve the level of satisfaction of our clients;
- We identify, investigate and remove any disagreements with customers and take steps to prevent their re-occurrence by conducting planned and controlled changes;
- We strive to develop our clients’ business by offering them the best product range for their customers and providing them with training and marketing platforms.
- We establish long-term sustainable partnerships by improving the expectations and our business co-operation with all stakeholders – suppliers, clients, local and government authorities;
- We adhere to a strict code of conduct within the most ethical working environment possible, data security and environmental care;
- We develop our business in a transparent way and in accordance with the international standards.
- We implement innovative process management solutions, improving the performance of the QMS, by supplementing it with new standardized process management methods in the organization;
- We continue applying industry-leading quality standards in our warehouses, transport vehicles and management systems;
- We implement innovative solutions for developing and implementing software, enabling our clients to improve their business results.
- We provide a working environment of trust, respect and loyalty among our employees;
- We provide training and encourage the leadership skills of our employees as a basis for their career development;
- We create conditions for commitment of all our employees, by implementing the company’s policy and quality goals, by providing them with the necessary infrastructure and specifying their personal contribution to their performance.